Puntacana Resort & Club is home to the Caribbean’s ultimate beach and golfing experience.
And includes 3 miles of magnificent white sand beaches and 45 holes of championship golf, set on 15,000 acres of land. Accessibility, via own Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ), privacy, unparalleled personal service, the understated elegance and timeless vision of Oscar de la Renta, which defines the uniquely
Dominican experience of staying at Puntacana Resort & Club, makes it a favorite among international leaders and world-renowned personalities.
Puntacana Resort & Club has 24/7 security and access entrance.
Residences and complexes located in Puntacana Resort & Club: Corales, Playa Serena, Tortuga, Arrecife, Hacienda, Hacienda del Mar, Marina.
Puntacana Resort & Club has the developed infrastructure:
- Restaurants: La Yola Restaurant, Bamboo, Playa Blanca Restaurant, Anani Restaurant, Fresh N ’Tasty, Brassa Gril & Bar, The Gril Restaurant, Ara Lounge, Mare Restaurant.
- Bars: Bamboo Bar, Tortuga Bay Lounge, La Yola Bar, Los Plátanos Bar, Don Queco Cigar Bar, Lobby Bar, Kite Bar.
- “Playa Blanca” beach club
- Golf courses: La Cana Golf Course and Corales Golf Course
- Ecological park "Ojos Indigenes"
- The Marina Punta Cana
- Hotels: The Westin Punta Cana, Tortuga Bay Hotel, Four Point
- SPA Center "Six Senses SPA"
- Sports and others: Tennis courts, Water sports, Horses, Excursions and etc
The distance by car to important objects:
- Punta Cana International Airport: 5 min
- Shoping Center "Blue Mall": 10 min
- Punta Cana International School: 10 min
- Best beaches in the eastern area: from 5 to 30 min